Frostiball Extended & Reimagined
Downtown Gala is Now Also the Premier Benefit for the Arts in Madison; After Party Added
Frostiball 2015 is now downtown’s premier benefit for the arts.
This is the first year Overture Center is presenting the annual gala, in partnership with Downtown Madison, Inc. It’s set for Saturday, January 31 and will no longer end at midnight. Stay for the all-new After Party from 11 p.m. – 2 a.m.!
Proceeds from the event will benefit more than a dozen Overture Center programs that engage more than 220,000 people each year in the arts through free performances, subsidized tickets and a wide variety of educational experiences.
Isthmus After Party
So many people didn’t want to leave at midnight last year that we are going until 2 a.m. this time. Stick around for the Isthmus After Party featuring Madison favorite DJ Nick Nice!
Or, if you’re really a night owl, you can buy tickets just for the After Party, which gets underway at 11 p.m.
With seven huge items on the block, you’ll want to come ready to bid! The auction begins at 10 p.m. Here’s what’s on offer:
- Weekend for Eight at Hamel Family Wines in Sonoma
- Tony-Award Preview Trip to New York with Overture’s own Tim Sauers
- Chef’s Bar Dining for Eight at Tory Miller’s New Restaurant
- Luxury Overnight Stay, Dinner, Spa Service and More at The Edgewater
- Dinner for Six at the Rare Steakhouse Chef’s Table
- One Year Lock & Key Club Membership at Rare Steakhouse
Party in Style
Frostiball is no ordinary night out, so we’re offering a few posh extras.
- Valet Parking. For the first time ever, Overture will offer valet parking from Zenith Limousine for just $12 per car (cash or card) from 7:30 p.m. until midnight. Pull up on Fairchild Street to take advantage.
- Dressed-up Donations. “Black tie” is very much optional at Frostiball. But if you do want to get a tux, try Nedrebo’s. The good folks there will donate a portion of their proceeds to Overture’s community programs. Make sure you let them know you’re dressing for Frostiball!
- A Rare Treat. Rare Steakhouse will donate 10 percent of all sales on Saturday, January 31, to support Overture’s community programs.
- Exclusive Hotel Packages. Thanks to our friends at the Greater Madison Convention and Visitors Bureau, we have great hotel packages just for you at Best Western Plus Capitol Square, Hilton Madison Monona Terrace, The Edgewater and The Concourse.
Tickets are on sale now for $125 for the whole evening, or $75 for the After Party only. A limited number of reserved group tables are also available.
Unable to join us for Frostiball, but want to support Overture’s Community programs? Click here to make a gift.
Overture Center for the Arts would like to thank the following sponsors for their generous support of Frostiball 2015!
Sponsorships are available for local businesses, organizations and individuals. For details, please contact Elliott Veith at 608.258.4442 or email@example.com.